Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Writing to Learn Online Survey (Help my teaching and win a prize)

I have a short 10-question survey I am asking students to answer. This is optional and does not affect your standing in the course. I'll use the results of the survey in designing future courses and in an article I plan to write about online writing in College Writing I and II at Franklin Pierce.
To recompense you for your time completing the survey (5 to 10 minutes), you can be entered in a drawing for a small Mystery Prize or several consolation prizes if you enter your name in the final question.
If completing the survey online is not convenient for you, you may complete it on paper in class Wednesday. If you plan to complete it online, please do so before 5:30 Wednesday so I can enter you in the drawing and distribute prizes.
Click here to take survey

No comments: